- Rule 1: post the rules
- Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
- Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
Questions from tearstainedashes:
1. What was the last thing you had to eat?
A blackberry. Not a phone, obvs, we don’t eat those in Canada. An actual berry. I really like blackberries. Oops, I just had another. And another. Mmmm blackberries.
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Michael Jackson. It was 1982.
3. What is your phone background (homescreen, lockscreen, or both)?
My homescreen/lockscreen is Fishing Boats on the Beach at Saintes-Maries by Van Gogh.
4. What is your favorite dessert?
I don’t really have a favourite. I really like vanilla, though. Perhaps unsurprisingly. Real vanilla.
5. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment. I respect cats, but I adore dogs. Ask rileyo.
6. Favorite Disney movie?
Mary Poppins. Though I have a soft spot for The Rescuers and The Fox and the Hound.
7. If you could be best friends with any Marvel superhero, who would it be and why?
I’m not that familiar with the Marvel universe. But Batgirl, probably. We’re both librarians, we might get on. Unless she’s one of those librarians. (Edited to add: And Batgirl isn’t even a Marvel character. That’s how well I know my superheroes. I rest my case.)
8. Shakespeare: yay or nay?
9. Have you ever had a penpal or do you have one now?
I have had, and I do have! loudest-subtext-in-television is my pen friend. We write epic emails to each other. The last email I wrote to her was entirely incoherent because I was mostly asleep, but I think we’re still friends.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What is one thing you absolutely have to do before you die?
Hug Steven Moffat.